Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Cobra Never Left
Zoo's Reptile House
Mar 31, 2011 3:58 PM CDT
Cobra Never Left Zoo's Reptile House
Bronx Zoo 'very happy' to have missing snake back
- She didn't go far: Workers at the Bronx Zoo found their missing cobra curled up in a corner of the zoo's Reptile House, reports the
. She had slithered out of a fiberglass box nearly a week ago but apparently never made it out of the building. Zookeepers shut...
Mar 31, 2011 2:28 PM CDT
Bronx Zoo Finds Missing Cobra
News conference will provide details later
- The cobra that escaped from its enclosure at the Bronx Zoo has been found and is in quarantine, reports NBC News . The poisonous snake went missing on Friday, leading to the closure of the zoo's Reptile House, a frenzied search, and celebrity status for the reptile. It even has its...
Bronx Zoo Cobra
Found ... Sorta
Mar 29, 2011 10:27 AM CDT
Bronx Zoo Cobra Found ... Sorta
It's on Twitter, but it could take weeks to locate it in real life
- The Egyptian cobra missing from the Bronx Zoo has been found ... on Twitter . And apparently she's a big fan of Tina Fey ("OMG! Tina Fey totally just walked by me! HUUUUGE FAN!") and
Dancing With the Stars
("Want to watch Ralph Macchio go down for what...
Popular on Newser
Kidnapped California Family Found Dead
Family 'Destroyed' After Tragedy During College Parents Weekend
It's Canned Water. And It's Nearly a Unicorn
Angry He Couldn't Meet Pope, US Tourist Smashes Ancient Statues
Man Clings to Back of Semi-Truck for 130 Miles
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.