Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Tim Pawlenty drops out
$450K in Debt
Oct 15, 2011 6:41 AM CDT
Tim Pawlenty Campaign Still $450K in Debt
'Doing what we can,' says adviser
- It's been two months since Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the race for the GOP presidential nomination, but his campaign is still saddled with $450,000 in debt, reports Politico . Debts include $60,000 for campaign HQ rent in Iowa, $25,000 for equipment rentals, and more than $60,...
Aug 14, 2011 9:56 AM CDT
Bachmann: 'I've Been a Fighter'
Rep does victory lap after big win in Iowa straw poll
- If you can't turn the channel this morning without running into Michele Bachmann, do not adjust your set: The Minnesota rep is taking her victory lap on all five major network shows, reports Politico . Highlights:
On her leadership :
"I've been on the front lines, and I have
Aug 14, 2011 8:14 AM CDT
Pawlenty Drops Out of Race
Disappointing finish in Iowa straw poll dooms campaign
- Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty is dropping out of the race for the GOP presidential nomination. Pawlenty told supporters on a conference call this morning that he would announce on ABC's
that he was ending his campaign after a disappointing finish in the Iowa straw poll yesterday....
Popular on Newser
New Leads on How Live Ammo May Have Gotten on Rust Set
Chief of Staff: Trump Tested Positive, Didn't Reveal It
Before Oxford High School Shooting, Rumors of Attack
Sheriff: Dad of Oxford Suspect Bought Gun on Black Friday
'I Saw People Dying in Front of Me'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.