Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
One Dead in
Oct 24, 2012 12:14 PM CDT
One Dead in Megachurch Shooting
Gunman at large after slaying at Georgia's World Changers church
- A shooter killed one person inside a megachurch near Atlanta this morning, police say. The suspect is still at large after fleeing the World Changers Church International, reports MyFoxAtlanta . The victim has not been identified, but police say it was a volunteer staffer who was leading a prayer service at...
I Didn't Choke
Jun 11, 2012 9:46 AM CDT
Georgia Pastor: I Didn't Choke My Daughter
Creflo Dollar says he didn't deserve arrest
- Megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar has taken to his pulpit to deny punching and choking his 15-year-old daughter, telling his congregation the allegations made in a police report are nothing but "exaggeration and sensationalism." "I will say this emphatically: I should have never been arrested," Dollar said...
Jun 8, 2012 4:05 PM CDT
Georgia Megachurch Pastor Arrested
Creflo Dollar allegedly choked and punched 15-year-old daughter
- A pastor of a 30,000-member megachurch in Georgia was arrested for allegedly assaulting his 15-year-old daughter. Creflo Dollar was taken into custody after police responded to a domestic disturbance around 1am today at his Atlanta home. Dollar's daughter told the officers her father choked and punched her during...
Popular on Newser
Two Words in Roberts' Ruling Signal a Big Fight
Howard Stern Selects His Presidential Running Mate
Kaitlin Armstrong Was Trying to Build New Life in Costa Rica
In Clarence Thomas Opinion, Line About COVID Vaccine, Cells From 'Aborted Children'
Cops: Man Was Shot Dead for Driving Too Slowly
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.