Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
After Young Bobsled Champ Found Dead, a Potential Cause
Pulmonary congestion could be it, though formal determination is weeks off
- America's best bobsled pilot was found dead at age 37 on Saturday, and we have an early indication of what may have killed Steven Holcomb. Pulmonary congestion has been listed as a potential cause of death for the 37-year-old, per the Adirondack Medical Center's preliminary report,
US Bobsled Champ Found Dead at 37
Steven Holcomb was 3-time Olympian, legendary driver
- Steven Holcomb was ordinary and remarkable. America's best bobsled pilot was a self-described computer geek who rubbed elbows with Hollywood stars. He was never exactly in the best shape, yet was a world-class athlete. He attempted suicide years ago, then revealed his story in hope of helping others. He...
Lolo Jones' Jokey Video Sparks a Brawl
Rant about $741 bobsled paycheck doesn't go over well
- Track-star-turned-bobsledder Lolo Jones is doing some speedy damage control after she made a Vine video this week snarking about a measly paycheck of $741.84 from her new sport. "Seven months with bobsled season. The whole season. That's it," she says, reports the
Christian Science Monitor
Popular on Newser
Biden Plans White House Surprise
Monolith in Utah Desert Disappears
Newlyweds Die on Florida Honeymoon
Ex-Trump Campaign Aide Files Suit Over 'Spying'
Assassination Complicates Biden's Plans
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.