Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Husband Shares Virginia Shooting Survivor's Story
'Then he shot three times at my wife'
- The survivor of the shooting that left two journalists dead Wednesday in Virginia evaded multiple bullets before curling into a ball and being shot in the back, her husband tells ABC News today. Vicki Gardner, executive director of the local chamber of commerce, came out of a medically induced coma...
Roanoke Gunman Lived In Disgusting Apartment
Cat pee, poop covered parts of Vester Lee Flanagan's home
got a look inside the apartment of Vester Lee Flanagan, the man who shot and killed two WDBJ journalists on live TV, and it doesn't sound pretty. The newspaper describes a kitchen floor covered in cat urine and a balcony smeared with cat poop when police raided...
What Was Inside the On-Air Gunman's Rental Car
Vester Flanagan had six magazines of ammunition with him, police say
- After his death, police searched the rental car Vester Flanagan used to flee after allegedly shooting two journalists to death during a live broadcast. What they found, per NBC News and reporter Tom Winter :
A Glock pistol and six magazines of ammunition
A to-do list
17 stamped letters
Virginia TV Shooting: Is This the New Normal?
WDBJ observes moment of silence as killing's social-media presence resonates
- Roanoke station WDBJ-TV observed a moment of silence at 6:45am today to mark the moment that reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward were shot to death on live TV yesterday, reports AP . Their deaths, and the way killer Vester Flanagan went about them, continue to resonate:
Popular on Newser
Newlyweds Die on Florida Honeymoon
Biden Plans White House Surprise
Ex-Trump Campaign Aide Files Suit Over 'Spying'
Iran: We Know Who Killed Our Nuclear Scientist
Wife to Ex-Hubby: Where's My $600M?
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.