Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Sandy Hook Mom Pens Moving
Letter to Jacob Hall's Mom
Oct 6, 2016 7:31 AM CDT
Sandy Hook Mom Pens Moving Letter to Jacob Hall's Mom
'Jacob was your superhero. Dylan was my Superman': Nicole Hockley to Renae Hall
- No one ever really knows another's pain over the loss of a loved one, but Nicole Hockley probably has, more than most, a "sense of the journey" Renae Hall is now taking. Hockley is the mom of Dylan Hockley, a 6-year-old who died in the 2012 Sandy Hook...
Funeral for a
Oct 5, 2016 1:23 PM CDT
A Superhero Funeral for a Superhero Boy
Townville shooting victim Jacob Hall laid to rest surrounded by all his favorite characters
- No sadder news emerged in the aftermath of the Townville school shooting last month than the death of 6-year-old Jacob Hall . But though his family and friends lost the South Carolina first-grader much sooner than they should have, they didn't lose his spirit—which is why a variety of...
for His Life'
Sep 30, 2016 10:48 AM CDT
SC Shooting Victim 'Fighting for His Life'
6-year-old Jacob Hall was shot in femoral artery in Townville
- One of the two young students injured in Wednesday's school shooting in Townville, SC, has been released from the hospital after being shot in the foot, the
reports. But the other, 6-year-old Jacob Hall, is "fighting for his life," per a statement by Jacob's...
Popular on Newser
Brooke Shields Blasts Barbara Walters for 1980 Interview
Suicide Pod Can Be Used in Switzerland
Before His Execution, Man Confessed to Another Murder
Finally, Cause of City's 'Stench of Death' Is Revealed
2 Die After Using Bed Rails
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.