Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Possible Accomplice in Berlin Attack Arrested
Man, 40, 'may have been involved,' say prosecutors
- German prosecutors say they've detained a Tunisian man they think may have been involved in last week's truck attack on a Christmas market in Berlin. The 40-year-old, who wasn't identified, was detained during a search of his home and business, federal prosecutors said Wednesday, per the AP...
Nephew, 2 Others Linked to Berlin Attacker Arrested
Tunisia believes they belonged to same militant network
- Tunisia's Interior Ministry says police have arrested the nephew of Berlin Christmas market attacker Anis Amri and two others—and says all three men are suspected of belonging to a terrorist cell and had contacts with Amri. The ministry says the nephew, 18-year-old Fedi, told police he was in...
Berlin Attack Suspect Killed in Milan Shootout
He pulled out gun during police check
- The man suspected of killing 12 in the Berlin Christmas market attack was shot dead in a Milan suburb early Friday, according to Italian authorities. The AP reports that Italy's interior minister, Marco Minniti, says the man killed in a shootout with police is "without a shadow of...
New Suspect in Berlin Attack Is Tunisian, Boasts 6 Aliases
$100K reward offered for Anis Amri, believed to be 'violent and armed'
- German police on Tuesday released a Pakistani man arrested for the Berlin truck attack and Wednesday announced a massive manhunt for a man from Tunisia instead. That suspect has now been identified as Anis Amri, believed to be 23 or 24 years old and who a German official has said...
Popular on Newser
Mysterious Monolith Discovered in Utah
Secret NYC Wedding Was Attended by Thousands
Trump: We're Still Fighting
Under Fire From Progressives, Feinstein Makes a Change
Pennsylvania, Nevada Certify Vote Results
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.