Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Add Newser to your home screen?
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 347,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Toronto Van Attack Suspect: 'I Accomplished My Mission'
He said he was in contact with Elliot Rodger
- A newly released video shows a man who allegedly used a van to kill 10 pedestrians in Toronto telling police that he's part of an online group of sexually frustrated men who plot attacks against people who have sex. Alek Minassian, 26, is accused of driving a rental van...
Chilling Post Links Toronto Suspect to 'Incel' Subculture
He vowed to overthrow 'Chads and Stacys'
- A Facebook message posted minutes before Monday's horrific attack in Toronto appears to link suspect Alek Minassian to the same twisted subculture that inspired California mass killer Elliot Rodger in 2014. In the post, which Facebook has confirmed is genuine, Minassian praises Rodger as the "Supreme Gentleman" and...
Van Left 'Pure Carnage' for Nearly a Mile in Toronto
Police believe there is no terror connection
- Police don't know why a van sped along a busy sidewalk in Toronto on Monday afternoon, leaving a trail of bodies in its wake—but they say it "definitely looks deliberate." A suspect identified as 25-year-old Alek Minassian was arrested near the scene of the horrific attack,...
Popular on Newser
Zoom CEO: 'I Really Messed Up'
Coronavirus Hits the Lottery
CDC: How to Make a Mask in 45 Seconds
Couple Gets 'Trapped in Paradise'—Alone
Zoo Tiger Tests Positive
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Suggest a Story
Get our apps
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.