Mom Who Found Kids Hanged Charged With Their Murders - Page 2
Lisa Snyder was charged on Monday in deaths of 8- and 4-year-olds
Posted Dec 2, 2019 12:34 PM CST
- A person identified as "Witness 2" provided Conner with occupational therapy at school due to some shortcomings in his motor skills and dexterity and twice sat for police interviews. The therapist was shown the type of dog lead the children were found hanging from and indicated the clasp would have been difficult for him to operate.
- A person identified as "Witness 3" who lived in the home commented on Snyder's story that the children had asked to build a fort in the basement using the newly purchased dog lead, saying they essentially never played there and that Conner never spoke of being bullied or suicidal. WPVI reports an older sibling lived in the home.
- One more piece of evidence: Bus security footage that shows Conner exhibiting "no signs of distress." Snyder had told police the bullying happened on the bus.
- In a Monday afternoon news conference, Berks County DA John Adams said Snyder did not return to the basement once the paramedics arrived following her 911 call and showed "little to no emotion" when she was ultimately arrested. The Morning Call reports Adams also said Snyder allegedly told a friend she was "depressed and didn't care about her kids."
- Snyder was also charged with animal cruelty and sexual intercourse with a dog. The Eagle reports Snyder allegedly sent Facebook messages containing photos depicting sexual acts with a black and white dog. On Sept. 19, she wrote "You'll hopefully see Sunday," though noted she was struggling to find a sitter.
(Read more murder
My Take on This Story
Show results |