Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Pro Golfer, Luke Wilson Involved in Fatal Crash
PGA's Bill Haas is injured; he was in Ferrari whose driver was killed
- Pro golfer Bill Haas is out of the hospital after the driver of the Ferrari he was riding in struck several vehicles and a utility pole Tuesday night near Los Angeles, reports the
and KTLA . The driver, a 71-year-old man, was pronounced dead at the scene. He wasn'...
Luke Wilson a Jerk on AT&T Shoots
You might be, too, if you had to shill cell phones for cash
- Poor Luke Wilson was forced to do lowly AT&T commercials for money, and the loss of his indie cred has apparently turned him into a huge diva. A source tells Fox that during filming Wilson would “talk back to the director,” insist that his lines be re-written,...
Owen Wilson Goes Home After Suicide Attempt
Actor remains in 24/7 care of family, friends
- Actor Owen Wilson went home Saturday from the hospital, where he had been recovering from a reported suicide attempt the previous Sunday. He is being closely watched by his brothers Andrew and Luke Wilson and other family and friends, according to
Wilson is reportedly in “bad mental shape”...
Popular on Newser
Pastor to Trump: 'the Lord' Told Me Who Will Win
Feds to Execute a Woman for First Time Since 1953
How 'Mayor Pete' Became 'Slayer Pete'
Dr. Fauci Broaches the Subject on Everyone's Mind
At Trump Rally, Cries of 'Lock Her Up' Not About Clinton
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.