Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Rebel Weather Reporter Sneaks in 12
It's not a trap—she really does it, all in under 40 seconds
- She didn't detail the climate patterns on Tatooine, but Sian Welby did the next best thing. The UK Channel 5 forecaster (or, for the purposes of this story, Channel 5 "Stormscooper") gave a quick weather update this week, and the Force was strong with this one, per...
Mayor at Hot Dog Weigh-In: 'Who Wrote This Sh*t?'
Mayor can't take the puns at Nathan's event
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg was on hand yesterday for the contestant weigh-in at the annual Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating World Championship, but he couldn't quite choke down all the puns in his prepared remarks. The mayor was forced to recite lines like, "Let's be frank. This...
The Worst Pop Music Puns
When humor and music don't harmonize
- Hate puns? Consider this stinker from Robbie Williams' latest record: "
What's so great about the great depression/Is it a blast for you?/Because it's blas-phe-my."
Ouch. Puns are uniformly terrible in pop and rock. NME cobbles together some of the worst pun song titles:
Salt N Pepa: "A
Popular on Newser
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
In Pennsylvania, a Stall Tactic Could Lift Trump to Victory
One of the Final Places Without COVID Reports First Cases
AOC 'Cautious About Words' When Answering One Question
An 'Unprecedented' Ransomware Assault Is Underway
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.