Hate puns? Consider this stinker from Robbie Williams' latest record: "What's so great about the great depression/Is it a blast for you?/Because it's blas-phe-my." Ouch. Puns are uniformly terrible in pop and rock. NME cobbles together some of the worst pun song titles:
- Salt N Pepa: "A Salt With A Deadly Pepa."
- Butthole Surfers: "Hairway To Steven."
- REO Speedwagon: "You Can Tune a Piano But You Can't Tuna Fish."
- Public Enemy: "Muse Sick-N-Hour Mess Age."
- Westlife: "Allow Us To Be Frank"—a Sinatra cover album.
- Wet Wet Wet: "Popped In, Souled Out."
(Read more jokes