Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Pee Wee Herman
Pee-wee Is as
Lovable as Ever
Mar 18, 2016 11:51 AM CDT
Pee-wee Is as Lovable as Ever
Character has changed little, which is what most critics like
- Pee-wee Herman is back in his first movie since 1988's
Big Top Pee-wee
—and this time he's coming to us via Netflix. Bestowed an invite to a birthday party, Pee-wee leaves his comfortable Fairville and confronts reptiles, bank robbers, and some ladies looking to get hitched in
Aug 16, 2010 9:01 AM CDT
Pee-wee: Why I'm Innocent
Paul Reubens discusses the charges that made him infamous
- Paul Reubens disappeared along with his alter ego, Pee-wee Herman, after a 1991 indecent exposure arrest. A false child pornography accusation followed in 2001. But Reubens and Pee-wee are both back, with a Broadway show and new movie in the works. In a candid interview, he discusses his career comeback,...
Jul 2, 2010 9:52 AM CDT
Judd Apatow Producing New Pee-Wee Movie
Sequel is in the works for Universal
- Great news for the many devoted fans of
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
: He's going on a new one, and Judd Apatow is producing. So reports Nikke Finke at Deadline Hollywood , who says Apatow is developing the movie sequel for Universal. He apparently was wowed by Paul Reubens' Pee-Wee show on Broadway...
Popular on Newser
More Bad News for Chris Cuomo
After Father's 14-Year Search, Abducted Boy Is Found
Study Finds 'All Our Efforts' on Vaccines Not 'Trash' After All
Brooke Shields Blasts Barbara Walters for 1980 Interview
Finally, Cause of City's 'Stench of Death' Is Revealed
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.