Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Eat Your Meat.
Now, With Veggies
Mar 16, 2020 10:10 AM CDT
Eat Your Meat. Now, With Veggies
Meat companies are beginning to market burgers with the veggies already blended in
- Meat companies are making it easier for you to eat your vegetables by blending them into burgers, meatballs, and sausages, reports the AP . Applegate is introducing a line of meat-and-veggie burgers and meatballs at grocery stores next month. Tyson Foods is already selling a beef-and-pea protein patty, as well as...
IHOP Reveals What
Its New 'b' Stands For
Jun 11, 2018 9:45 AM CDT
IHOP Reveals What Its New 'b' Stands For
'Burgers' ... but the company isn't really changing name from IHOP
- "Burgers." That's what the "b" stands for in IHOP's name change , which CNNMoney reports isn't actually a name change. It's merely a temporary marketing stunt to promote a new emphasis on burgers. "We are definitely going to be IHOP," company president...
Made of 100%
Jul 7, 2012 3:58 PM CDT
New Burger Made of 100% Ground Bacon
Slater's 50/50 calls it the 'merica burger
- A query for bacon lovers: Would a burger made with 50% ground beef and 50% ground bacon
not be enough bacon for ya?
Then this limited-edition patriotic burger may be for you. Dubbed "the 'merica burger," it's 100% ground bacon, blanketed with slices of thick bacon...
World's Priciest Hamburgers
Jun 2, 2012 10:49 AM CDT
World's Priciest Hamburgers
Chow down on truffles and gold leaf
- Tired of the same ol' Big Mac? Try biting into one of these burgers, smothered in fancy goodies that make them the most expensive beef patties in the world. The Huffington Post rounds them up:
Patron at Heart Attack Grill
Gets ... a Heart Attack
Feb 15, 2012 2:46 PM CST
Patron at Heart Attack Grill Gets ... a Heart Attack
Vegas visitor was eating the 'triple bypass burger' at the time
- Hard to say whether this will end up being good or bad publicity: While chomping into a monstrous, 8,000-calorie "triple bypass burger" at the Heart Attack Grill in downtown Las Vegas Saturday night, a man had a heart attack. The diner, in his 40's, began sweating and...
in case you missed it
Sep 24, 2011 7:25 AM CDT
How Wendy's Reinvented Its Burgers
New version will be thicker, a little less square
- Wendy’s classic burger hasn’t changed for more than 40 years—but with sales struggling and new competitors emerging, the fast-food chain finally decided it was time for something new. To that end, it has created the new Dave’s Hot ‘n’ Juicy burger, named for the restaurant’...
'Heart Attack Grill' Serves
Free Food to Obese
Nov 11, 2010 4:36 AM CST
'Heart Attack Grill' Serves Free Food to Obese
Obesity is their business
- Juicy burgers at one fast food eatery in Chandler, Ariz., are as serious as ... a heart attack. That's why customers and staff at the Heart Attack Grill wear hospital garb and the outlet is offering free food —including Quadruple Bypass Burgers and Flatline Fries—
to anyone who tips...
Popular on Newser
5 Murders Since July May Be Work of Serial Killer
High School Football Team Cancels Entire Season After 'Slave Auction'
Susan Collins: 'I Wouldn't Be Surprised' if a Lawmaker Is Killed
It Was Worse Than the Titanic. You Likely Haven't Heard of It
Pro-Russia Parties Trounced
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.