Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 2,852,807 »
Read our complete coverage here »
Lois Ann Goodman
6 Years After Murder Charges Dropped, Tennis Ref Hits Back
'The public humiliation is unending'
- Lois Goodman was walking out of a hotel on her way to judge a US Open tennis match in New York in 2012 when police swept in to arrest her in front of news cameras. The charge was murder and the victim was her husband, Alan Goodman, who'd been...
How US Open Ref, 70, Became Murder Suspect
Lois Goodman's husband was about to be cremated when...
- When US Open tennis referee Lois Goodman called police to her California condo in April, she said she had returned home to find her husband in bed, dead. There was blood throughout the house, a bloody coffee mug in pieces on the floor, and his head was wounded. But 70-year-old...
US Open Ref, 70, Accused of Killing Hubby With a Mug
Lois Ann Goodman arrested in NYC
- Drama at the US Open: Police arrested one of the tennis referees at her Manhattan hotel yesterday, charging her with the April murder of her husband at their California home. Lois Ann Goodman was in New York to work the tournament, and authorities say they would have arrested her at...
Popular on Newser
Johnny Depp's Lawyers Can't Rein In Amber Heard
There's Apparently a New Kid in the 2020 Race
Shop Owner Posts Edgy Mask Sign That Goes Viral
America Asks: What About Stone Mountain?
Florida Has Shocking Coronavirus Numbers
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.