Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Like Pepsi? Like
You're in Luck
Dec 19, 2020 9:00 AM CST
Like Pepsi? Like Hot Chocolate? You're in Luck
Soft drink giant is launching Cocoa Cola
- On Thursday, the Pepsi Twitter feed put up a rather intriguing call to action. In honor of bidding adieu to the "worst year ever" and welcoming 2021, the soft drink giant asked for 2,021 retweets of a picture of its latest potential offering: Cocoa Cola, a soda described...
Apr 1, 2015 8:33 AM CDT
Behind Grandma's Criminal Charges: 25-Year-Old Hot Chocolate
Woman reportedly served family drink that expired in 1990
- What should have been a sweet treat has reportedly resulted in charges for a 77-year-old grandmother in Italy. Three kids and at least two adults—one of whom was the woman herself—got sick after they drank the stuff, which came from a bag that expired 25 years ago, UPI...
Aug 8, 2013 1:22 PM CDT
New Alzheimer's Treatment: Hot Cocoa?
Study indicates that it can improve patients with impaired neurological coupling
- Here's some medicine that will go down easy: A new study suggests that drinking hot cocoa can help seniors sharpen their memories, at least if their brains already suffer some impairment. Researchers had a group of 60 seniors drink two cups of hot cocoa a day, with half getting...
Hot Chocolate Actually
Tastes Better in This Mug
Jan 6, 2013 12:15 PM CST
Hot Chocolate Actually Tastes Better in This Mug
...because it's orange
- Should you decide to treat yourself to a steamy cup of Starbucks hot chocolate this winter, here's a tip: You'll enjoy it more if you take it home and pour it into an orange mug. Cream-colored will do, too. That's the conclusion of researchers, who decided to...
Popular on Newser
After Backlash, Rittenhouse's Student Status Changes
FTC Orders Walmart, Amazon to Explain 'Sky-High Prices'
Calls for Chris Cuomo to Be Fired After Documents Released
Moderna CEO Predicts 'Material Drop' in Vaccine Effectiveness
A Model Died After an LA Party. Now Her Friend Is Brain-Dead
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.