Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Bush Intercontintenal Airport
Passenger Jumps From Plane
After Landing in Houston
Nov 29, 2016 12:12 AM CST
Passenger Jumps From Plane After Landing in Houston
She won't face charges, police say
- Seasoned passengers say they'd never seen anything like it: A female passenger at Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport opened an emergency door and jumped 15 feet to the ground via the wing after the plane landed Monday afternoon, NBC-DFW reports. The United Airlines flight from New Orleans had landed...
Houston Gunman Planned
Bigger Attack: Report
May 3, 2013 5:17 AM CDT
Houston Gunman Planned Bigger Attack: Report
Carnell Moore apparently changed his mind
- The gunman who was killed—possibly by his own hand —at a Houston airport yesterday left a number of chilling posts on Facebook the day before, prompting CBS News to suggest he was planning a mass shooting. But a note he was carrying, discovered after he was shot, said...
Gunman Dead in Shooting
at Houston Airport
May 2, 2013 4:09 PM CDT
Gunman Dead in Shooting at Houston Airport
He may have killed himself while being confronted by security
- A man who fired a gun inside a ticketing area at Houston's largest airport was killed today after being confronted by a law enforcement official during an incident that sent people in the terminal scrambling, police said. It's unclear whether the unidentified man fatally shot himself or was...
Popular on Newser
A Model Died After an LA Party. Now Her Friend Is Brain-Dead
China, or Disney, Did a Number on Homer
61 People Have Been Stuck in a Pub Since Friday
Jack Dorsey: Yes, I'm Leaving Twitter
Omicron Variant Detected in North America
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.