Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
New Treatment for Severe Eczema Making Some Cringe
It actually works, and it's got no real competition
- The FDA just greenlighted a drug that keeps severe eczema at bay, but it comes with a price tag so steep it's eliciting its own sort of inflammatory response from critics. Dupixent could finally provide relief to people suffering from severe eczema—which goes beyond mere patches of itchy,...
Cheap Petroleum Jelly May Curb Costly Problem in Infants
Research finds daily application helps babies at risk of eczema
- Baby rashes are common, but atopic dermatitis—the most common type of eczema that typically starts in infancy—is associated with a rash of other problems, including asthma, allergies, hay fever, and sleep and weight problems. And trying to treat it costs US consumers nearly $4 billion a year, reports...
Parents Who Lick Kids' Pacifiers Thwart Allergies
Exposure to harmless bacteria may help ward off allergies
- If your child's pacifier falls on the floor, a new study suggests you're doing the kid a disservice by rinsing it off in the sink. Instead, you might just want to pop it in your own mouth before giving it back to Junior. Parents who did that saw...
Popular on Newser
The Election Polls Are Wrong
At One Hospital, 80% of COVID Patients Had This in Common
An 'Unprecedented' Ransomware Assault Is Underway
He Told Sisters to Wear Masks. He Was Stabbed 27 Times
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.