Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Wants to 'Destroy'
Celebs Like Me, Britney
Feb 24, 2021 11:44 AM CST
Our Culture Wants to 'Destroy' Celebs Like Me, Britney
Child actor Mara Wilson describes sexualization by the media
- On her 13th birthday, Mara Wilson "made one of the biggest mistakes of my life." She opened up to a reporter, who would go on to describe a "complaining" child star who sounded "like a spoiled brat," Wilson writes in an op-ed at the
Jun 15, 2016 12:04 PM CDT
'Matilda' Actress Comes Out as Bisexual
Mara Wilson tweets about sexuality in wake of Orlando massacre
- Mara Wilson started a conversation on Twitter in the wake of the Orlando massacre that ended, Monday, with her coming out as bisexual,
reports. "Me at a gay club when I was eighteen. I feel embarrassed looking at it now," Wilson, former child star of such...
Was Like a Dad
Aug 19, 2014 9:04 AM CDT
Mara Wilson: Robin Williams Was Like a Dad
Mrs. Doubtfire actress reflects on her costar
- Mara Wilson —aka
's youngest kid—is offering a heartfelt remembrance of a man who, to her and many others, felt a bit like a father. "Robin Williams, as I knew him, was warm, gentle, expressive, nurturing, and brilliant," she writes on her blog...
in case you miseed it
Jun 1, 2013 7:00 PM CDT
'Matilda:' Here's Why Child Actors Go Nuts
Mara Wilson weighs in
- Mara Wilson—perhaps better known to some as
or the little girl in
Miracle on 34th Street
—is all grown up now, and she's glad she was never "Olsen twins famous," she writes on Cracked . Perhaps inspired by the recent troubles of Lindsay...
Popular on Newser
Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Hire Divorce Attorneys
Brad Pitt Fires Back at Angelina Jolie
Family 'Destroyed' After Tragedy During College Parents Weekend
Herschel Walker's Abortion Story Was No Secret
It's Canned Water. And It's Nearly a Unicorn
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.