Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 4,771,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
The Top Mac Pro Costs ... You Don't Want to Know
Is this tower computer just 'conspicuous consumption'?
- The new Mac Pro tower is available and starts at $5,999—off the charts, right? Well it's nothing compared to this: Buy a fully pimped-out version and you'll lay down $52,599, or 56% more than the median annual US income of $33,700, CBS News reports....
Mac Pro Production Moves to China
Computer had been built in Texas plant
- Apple says its new Mac Pro is designed and engineered in the US and includes American-made components. But it will no longer be built in the US. With trade tensions between the US and China worsening, Apple is cranking up production of the $6,000 desktop computer at a factory...
Apple Dramatically Redesigns Mac Pro
Will be entirely assembled in the US
- Rumors of the Mac Pro's death have been greatly exaggerated. In fact, at its developer conference today, Apple unveiled a dramatic new redesign of its fastest workstation as an eye-catching black cylinder with twice the performance of the last generation of Mac Pro. The computer will also be entirely...
Popular on Newser
Jerry Falwell Jr. Photo Called 'So Gross'
Customer Asks Woman to Wear Mask Correctly, Gets Leg Broken
New George Floyd Video Prompts an Investigation
Judge Rules on Request to Expose Meghan's Friends
It Was a Big Primary Night, and a Good One for the GOP
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.