Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Add Newser to your home screen?
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 356,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Job Candidates' Challenge: Justify James Blunt
Swedish marketing company challenges applicants
- How do you sell people on the world's "most pointless artist"? That's a problem to be worked out by Borg & Owilli's next account manager. The Swedish marketing agency is looking to fill the post and has come up with a test for applicants: "...
James Blunt Finally Apologizes for 'Annoying' Song
'You're Beautiful' was 'force-fed down people's throats,' singer admits
- "I'm sorry now/I'm sorry now/I'm sorry now, it's true." These are the lyrics to James Blunt's newest hit: his 2014 apology to everyone in the universe for his way-overplayed love song "You're Beautiful," which saturated the airwaves in 2005-2006 and...
Winehouse Album Is UK's Bestseller of the Century
Tony Bennett to lead MTV Winehouse tribute
- A surge in sales following her death has made Amy Winehouse's
Back to Black
Britain's biggest-selling record of the 21st century, knocking crooner James Blunt into second place. The 2006 album, which shot back to the top of her charts after the singer's death last month, has...
Strangest eBay Auctions Ever
Used handkerchiefs, sisters... the possibilities are endless!
- Hard up for cash? Perhaps the
’s list of the 10 most bizarre eBay auctions will inspire you to sell off some of your own belongings:
Scorned by your ex-wife? Consider selling her wedding dress. If you model it yourself, as one man did in 2004, you could
Top 10 Most Irritating Songs of All Time
Remember the Macarena? British listeners found nine tunes even more jarring
: The smarmy, cloying falsetto that made 2005 suck
: A German pastiche of club remixes that was less than the sum of its parts
: The least annoying #1 hit by androgynous blonde teenagers
: Do you
Popular on Newser
Zoom CEO: 'I Really Messed Up'
Coronavirus Hits the Lottery
Here Are the 9 States Resisting a Shutdown
Triathlete Was Rocking a Virtual Race. In Came Her 'Idiot' Husband
Here's What Ousted Intelligence Official Has to Say About Trump
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Suggest a Story
Get our apps
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.