Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Cash-Stuffed Envelopes Hit 3 More Cities
'HiddenCash' craze comes to NYC, Houston, Mexico City
- If you don't live in California and you were a bit bummed to be missing out on the "Hidden Cash" craze , look on the bright side: It could hit your city next. The @HiddenCash founder tweeted yesterday that it was "our biggest day ever," with cash-stuffed...
Identity of Millionaire Behind 'Hidden Cash' Revealed
Palo Alto's Jazon Buzi says the money drops will continue
- The anonymous person leaving envelopes of cash around California in scavenger-hunt fashion is anonymous no more. Jason Buzi, who made millions flipping real estate, is the man behind the "@HiddenCash" frenzy. After initially denying a report at
to that effect, the Palo Alto resident confirmed it to...
Cash-Stuffed Envelopes Hit a 4th City
Anonymous millionaire moves on to Burbank, Calif.
- Cash-stuffed envelopes first appeared in San Fransisco , then San Jose and Los Angeles . Now, an anonymous millionaire operating the Twitter account @HiddenCash has shared his wealth with Burbank, Calif. KTLA reports a man and a coworker were lucky enough to find $135 near the huge Empire Center after a clue...
Cash-Stuffed Envelopes Being Hidden Beyond SF
San Jose, LA share the wealth
- The trail of cash has made its way beyond San Francisco. The anonymous millionaire who last week began stashing envelopes of dough around the City by the Bay showered San Jose with cash for a single day, with five drops in the city yesterday, the
reports. While revealing...
Envelopes of Cash Being Hidden Around SF
Real estate millionaire says LA is next
- Someone who has made a lot of money in the San Francisco real estate market is giving some of it back—in $20 and $100 bills stuffed in envelopes hidden around the city. All that's known about the anonymous millionaire, who uses the Twitter handle @HiddenCash : He's between...
Popular on Newser
An Elderly Man Died of COVID. His Obit Pulls No Punches
CDC Makes Significant Change to Its Mask Advice
Prosecutors Raise Concerns About Rittenhouse Fundraising
Surfers' Warning: Don't Use a Lock Box
Mistake Leads to Mauling at Carole Baskin's Rescue
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.