Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Billy Joel, Cuomo Launch Motorcycle Ride
To raise breast cancer awareness in New York state
- New York's governor will ride alongside music icon Billy Joel in a statewide motorcycle ride to raise awareness about breast cancer before signing legislation that expands access to screenings for the disease. Gov. Andrew Cuomo will begin his ride Monday morning at Sunken Meadow Park on Long Island, reports...
7 Celebs Who've Revealed Surprising Health Conditions
From Angelina Jolie to Michael Douglas
- It was revealed this week that celebrity chef Sandra Lee, who told fans in May that she had breast cancer , underwent surgery again for complications related to her mastectomy, reports
. "I am a long way from where I was and a long way from where I need to...
Food Network's Sandra Lee Has Breast Cancer
Will undergo double mastectomy; urges women to get screened
- Food Network star Sandra Lee announced today that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will soon undergo a double mastectomy. The popular lifestyle personality and live-in girlfriend of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo divulged the news on ABC's
Good Morning America.
The 48-year-old Lee says she found...
Popular on Newser
CDC Makes Significant Change to Its Mask Advice
An Elderly Man Died of COVID. His Obit Pulls No Punches
Surfers' Warning: Don't Use a Lock Box
'Con Queen of Hollywood' Suspect Is Arrested
House Makes Landmark Move on Marijuana
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.