Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Rep's Son Dabs,
Confusing Paul Ryan
Jan 4, 2017 7:51 AM CST
Rep's Son Dabs, Confusing Paul Ryan
Roger Marshall's son pulled out popular dance move during 115th Congress photo op
- The 115th Congress was sworn in Tuesday , and Kansas Rep. Roger Marshall was one of the newbies who took advantage of a photo op with Speaker Paul Ryan after the ceremony. But per CNN , another Marshall ended up stealing the spotlight: the congressman's son, who started dabbing—for the...
US Senate Hopeful
Dabs on Her Opponent
Oct 6, 2016 5:28 PM CDT
US Senate Hopeful Dabs on Her Opponent
- "The dab is dead because it's been used by a politician during a US Senate debate," the
San Francisco Chronicle
eulogizes. "RIP dabbing. It was a good run." NPR explains: Loretta Sanchez, one of two Democrats competing for California's first open US Senate seat...
New Territory in Pot:
a Potent 'Wax' Form
May 14, 2016 1:49 PM CDT
New Territory in Pot: a Potent 'Wax' Form
Authorities say it's risky to ingest and to make
- A new and especially potent form of marijuana is the rise, one that authorities say is both dangerous to consume and to make. The extract is typically known as wax thanks to its gooey nature, though it also goes by the street names of shatter, budder, honey, and many others,...
Popular on Newser
Crazy Homecoming Scandal May Result in Serious Jail Time
61 People Have Been Stuck in a Pub Since Friday
Fauci Says US Could Face 'Fifth Wave' as Omicron Spreads
A Model Died After an LA Party. Now Her Friend Is Brain-Dead
After 3 Years, Mystery of Whale Postcards Is Solved
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.