Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Serial Killer Claims More Bodies Buried Near Interstate
Search failed to uncover more Todd Kohlhepp victims
- One of South Carolina's most notorious serial killers claims to have buried two more bodies near an interstate—but a full day of searching Wednesday failed to find any remains. Police using cadaver dogs searched an area near Interstate 26 in southern Spartanburg County without success after receiving information...
'We're Getting Bolt Cutters, Honey': Rescue Video Is Out
Authorities release footage of Todd Kohlhepp prisoner Kala Brown
- It can be tough to watch, even with the happy ending. Authorities in South Carolina have released video of the rescue of Kala Brown, who had been chained inside a metal container by serial killer Todd Kohlhepp on his property near Woodruff for about two months, reports the
Woman Chained in Crate Likely Not Captor's First
Indictment reveals new details in Todd Kohlhepp case
- Todd Kohlhepp is accused of murdering Kala Brown's boyfriend and then keeping Brown chained up on his South Carolina property for two months—and a newly released indictment against Kohlhepp, who's charged with seven murders, reveals that he may have carried out the same type of crime in...
Woman Chained in Container Describes What Captor Did
Kala Brown says Todd Kohlhepp never let her go unchained
- A South Carolina woman who spent two months chained inside a large metal container says her captor raped her daily and bragged that he was good at killing, claiming that his victims tallied nearly 100. "He told me as long as I served my purpose, I was safe,"...
Suspected Serial Killer Faces 7 New Charges
Cops say Kohlhepp held woman captive for a week after killing husband
- Suspected serial killer Todd Kohlhepp was hit with seven new criminal charges Monday—including the murders of three people who were found buried on his property in South Carolina. NBC News reports that the 45-year-old was charged with the murder of Charlie Carver, whose girlfriend was rescued from a container...
Kohlhepp's Mom: 'This Is Why People Tell Kids Not to Bully'
Judge in 1987 rape case, meanwhile, said a teen Kohlhepp was 'dangerous'
- As bodies connected with Todd Kohlhepp continue to emerge , the suspected South Carolina serial killer's mom is linking four of the killings he's admitted to to one thing. "This is all why people tell kids not to bully. This is what can happen," Regina Kohlhepp said...
Married Couple Found Buried on Suspected Serial Killer's Lot
They were reported missing back in December 2015
- Two of the bodies found on the property of a South Carolina man were identified Wednesday as a married couple that went missing in December 2015, CBS News reports. Authorities have been searching land belonging to Todd Kohlhepp since a missing woman was found chained on his property last week....
3rd Body Found on Kohlhepp Property
He asked to send photo to mom in return for confession
- Police in South Carolina say they've found a third body on the property of suspected serial killer Todd Kohlhepp—and they think this one could be the last, at least on that property. Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger says that like another body found on Sunday , it hasn't...
Another Body Found on Kohlhepp's Property
Cops still have a lot of digging to do
- Another body was found Sunday on the property of South Carolina kidnap and murder suspect Todd Kohlhepp—and investigators still have plenty of digging to do. The unidentified body was found in one of two locations on the 95-acre property that Kohlhepp, who bought the land two years ago, had...
Cops: SC Man Suspected of Chaining Woman Admits 7 Killings
Todd Kohlhepp admits quadruple murder from 2003, may be a serial killer
- The horror in South Carolina, where authorities last week rescued a woman chained to a storage container before finding the body of her boyfriend , is only deepening. Suspect Todd Kohlhepp has now admitted to killing at least seven people over the course of a decade, reports WLTX , including an unsolved...
Popular on Newser
One Emerging Factor May Help Trump's Chances
First-Grade Remote Class Turns Absolutely Horrifying
Senator's Treatment of Name 'Kamala' Gives Boost to Rival
Teacher Sees Scared Kids in Zoom Class, Calls 911
Court: Man Who Wouldn't Shake Woman's Hand Can't Be Citizen
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.