Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
After Suicide, Police Seek Connection to Murder of 2 Girls
Paul Etter lived near where Indiana teens were kidnapped
- Police have a new suspect in the 2017 murder of two 13-year-old girls in Indiana—but they're never going to be able to question him. Paul Etter, 55, killed himself June 27 after an hours-long standoff with police in Boone County, the
Lafayette Journal & Courier
reports. He lived...
Public Urged to Keep Providing Tips in Killing of 2 Girls
Indiana murders not a cold case, police say
- Indiana authorities urged the public Wednesday to keep passing on tips in the slayings of two teenage girls killed during a hike , saying on the 2-year anniversary of the crime that the next tip could help solve the case. Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, vanished on Feb. 13,...
Police May Have a Break in Case of 2 Slain Girls
Indiana police investigating link after arrest in Colorado
- Police in Indiana are urging caution about leaping to conclusions, but they're investigating whether a man arrested in Colorado could be linked to the murder of two eighth-grade girls earlier this year. Daniel Nations, 31, a registered sex offender, is in custody in El Paso County, reports ABC News...
On Murdered Teen's Cellphone, a Voice Says, 'Down the Hill'
'There is no doubt in our minds that (Liberty German) is a hero,' say police
- In her final moments, 14-year-old Liberty German did everything she could do to stay alive—and has given police chilling clues as to who murdered her and her best friend , 13-year-old Abigail Williams. "Down the hill," an ominous voice rasps on an audio recording from Liberty's cellphone...
Popular on Newser
Borat 'Defends' Giuliani
Exec Made Odd Request of Employees in Bad-News Call
Takeaways From the Trump-Biden Clash
Biden's Oil Remarks Are Resonating
Twitter Skeptical of Report Trump Was Hacked
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.