Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Police: YouTube Shooter's
Father Didn't Warn Us
Apr 4, 2018 5:04 PM CDT
Police: YouTube Shooter's Father Didn't Warn Us
They dispute Nasim Aghdam's father's account, say he didn't warn of violence
- The father of YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam says he warned authorities she was upset with the company and might be heading there—but police say her family gave them no warning she might commit violence. The news comes as more details of the Tuesday shooting, in which Aghdam injured three...
Father: YouTube Shooter
'Hated' Company's Policies
Apr 4, 2018 6:27 AM CDT
Father: YouTube Shooter 'Hated' Company's Policies
He says he warned police about Nasim Aghdam
- The vegan activist believed to have opened fire at YouTube's headquarters Tuesday "hated" the company because it had stopped paying her for videos, her father says. Ismail Aghdam, father of Nasim Aghdam, tells the Bay Area News Group that he reported his daughter missing on Monday and warned...
Report: YouTube Shooter
Was Vegan Activist
Apr 4, 2018 1:08 AM CDT
Report: YouTube Shooter Was Vegan Activist
Nasim Aghdam complained site was stifling traffic
- The woman who opened fire at YouTube's Silicon Valley headquarters Tuesday was a vegan activist angry about how her videos were being treated, according to law enforcement sources. The sources have identified the shooter—who injured at least three people before apparently killing herself—to the
San Francisco Chronicle
Popular on Newser
Archbishop to Pelosi: No More Communion for You
Finland Won't Pay Gas Company in Rubles. Russia Hits Back
Tech Bigwig Was on Call on How to Contest Trump's Loss
His Startup Is About to Go Public. He's Also a Killer
First, 'Loud Noises on Their Lanai.' Then, a Surprise Visitor
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.