Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Add Newser to your home screen?
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 368,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
UK Fumes After US Refuses to Extradite Anne Sacoolas
State Dept. rep says doing so would 'set an extraordinarily troubling precedent'
- The UK is fuming after the US announced Thursday that it would not extradite the diplomat's wife charged with dangerous driving causing the death of 19-year-old Harry Dunn. While the government "expresses its sincere condolences and sympathy to the Dunn family," Anne Sacoolas' extradition "would render...
Harry Dunn's Mom: New Development 'Means Everything'
Anne Sacoolas charged, may face extradition
- Charges have been filed against the US diplomat's wife involved in a car crash that killed 19-year-old Harry Dunn in the UK. But whether 42-year-old Anne Sacoolas will ever return to Britain to face trial remains very much up in the air. The Crown Prosecution Service says extradition proceedings...
UK Cops to Get New Crack at US Diplomat's Wife
Anne Sacoolas requested interview 'under caution' in US
- British police will get another interview with the US diplomat's wife involved in the car crash that killed 19-year-old Harry Dunn—just not in the UK. Anne Sacoolas requested to be interviewed by Northamptonshire Police in the US, where officers are now traveling, Sky News reports. The outlet notes...
Harry Dunn's Parents: Trump Made Inappropriate Offer
They refused Tuesday meeting with Anne Sacoolas at White House
- The parents of a British teen killed in an Aug. 27 crash involving a US diplomat's wife said they had no plans to meet the woman during their visit stateside. Indeed, they said they'd been advised against such a meeting unless Anne Sacoolas returned to the UK for...
Harry Dunn's Dad Says He Spoke to Son After Crash
Says his son knew he was there before he died
- The parents of the British teen killed in an August crash involving a US woman who is reportedly married to an American diplomat have given their first stateside interview, and they tell CBS News that 19-year-old Harry Dunn was able to be with his father before he died. Tim Dunn...
US Diplomat's Wife's Immunity 'No Longer Relevant'
Anne Sacoolas tells family of UK's Harry Dunn she's 'devastated by this tragic accident'
- The American diplomat's wife who fled the United Kingdom under the auspices of diplomatic immunity "is devastated by this tragic accident" that killed a 19-year-old man on a motorcycle, per the BBC . "No loss compares to the death of a child and Anne extends her deepest sympathy...
Trump on UK Crash: Wrong-Way Driving 'Happens'
Notes suggest Anne Sacoolas will not return to UK
- Anne Sacoolas, the 42-year-old wife of a US diplomat who fled the UK after a fatal Aug. 27 crash in which she claims diplomatic immunity, has no plans to return, according to notes provided to President Trump. A
photographer got a look at briefing notes given to Trump...
Parents of Brit Killed in Crash on Quest That Could Lead to Trump
Harry Dunn's parents want Anne Sacoolas' immunity waived
- It's still unclear exactly where Anne Sacoolas is right now. The same can't be said for Harry Dunn's parents, who have been putting themselves in front of cameras and journalists as part of their quest to have the 42-year-old American held accountable for allegedly killing their 19-year-old...
Cops: Woman Who Killed Teen Used Diplomatic Immunity to Flee
Woman said to be wife of US diplomat had told UK police she had no plans to leave country
- She told UK police she wasn't planning on leaving the country after a car crash in which a teen was killed. Now, the parents of Harry Dunn are pleading with the wife of a US diplomat to return to England so they can "get some peace" after cops...
Popular on Newser
Here Are the 9 States Resisting a Shutdown
Triathlete Was Rocking a Virtual Race. In Came Her 'Idiot' Husband
Zoom CEO: 'I Really Messed Up'
Coronavirus Hits the Lottery
Here's What Ousted Intelligence Official Has to Say About Trump
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Suggest a Story
Get our apps
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.