Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Jonathan Lee Riches
This Is the
Fake Uber Lawsuit
Mar 18, 2016 10:10 AM CDT
This Is the Hoaxer Behind Fake Uber Lawsuit
It's Jonathan Lee Riches, again
- When a bizarre lawsuit supposedly filed by accused Kalamazoo shooter Jason Dalton made headlines this week, police pretty quickly declared it a hoax . After all, it came from Philadelphia, and Dalton is jailed in Michigan. So if it wasn't Dalton, then who impersonated him? The Smoking Gun has the...
Cops Nab Guy
as Uncle of
Dec 26, 2012 7:30 PM CST
Cops Nab Guy Who Posed as Uncle of Adam Lanza
Jonathan Lee Riches has history of weird cons
- Police have arrested a convicted felon who drove to Newtown, Conn., and fed false information to the press while posing as Adam Lanza's uncle, The Smoking Gun reports. Jonathan Lee Riches, 35, was on probation for conspiracy and wire fraud when he showed up in Newtown as "Jonathan...
Inmate Sued for Suing
Stevie Wonder, 3,799 Others
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Sep 19, 2010 8:28 AM CDT
Inmate Sued for Suing Stevie Wonder, 3,799 Others
Feds want flood of frivolous suits to end
- Federal inmate Jonathan Lee Riches has sued Stevie Wonder. He's sued George W. Bush. He's sued Michael Vick and Martha Stewart. He's sued the philosopher Plato and the ex-planet Pluto. Riches has filed more than 3,800 lawsuits while in jail—many of them against people or entities that can't...
Popular on Newser
Mom's Text to Suspected Shooter: 'Ethan Don't Do It'
Parents of Shooting Suspect Are Considered Fugitives
Plumber Finds Cash Stashed Behind Megachurch Wall
Chef Sentenced to 4 Months for 'Rushed' Shepherd's Pie
Snowstorm Strands Dozens in IKEA Overnight
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.