'Your User Agreement Sucks': Big Moments From Zuck Testimony - Page 3
Everything you need to know about Mark Zuckerberg's day on Capitol Hill
- Zuckerberg, who is 5'7", reportedly sat on a "booster seat" during his testimony. Gizmodo has pictures.
- Might there one day be a paid version of Facebook? Zuck revealed he apparently isn't ruling it out, per the Verge.
- Time and Mashable round up some of the best jokes and memes to come out of the testimony.
- Vanity Fair says this is "just the beginning of what could become a fraught regulatory battle with Congress," and offers up a ranking of Zuck's "regulatory nightmares."
- Speaking of Facebook scandals, NPR has a primer on how to check whether your data was used by Cambridge Analytica, and the New York Times reports that some of the data collected by the quiz app included private messages. Facebook is offering up a "bounty" to anyone who can find the next Cambridge Analytica, CNBC reports.
- Fast Company takes a look at the "brain trust of advisers" helping Zuck through all this controversy.
- The Atlantic offers up a list of the day's 13 strangest moments.
- Zuck will testify before the House of Representatives Wednesday. While you wait, AdWeek offers up five things we learned during today's testimony.
- This whole thing makes the Edward Snowden affair "look quaint," writes Anne Applebaum at the Washington Post.
(Read more Mark Zuckerberg
My Take on This Story
Show results |