Microsoft founder Bill Gates leads the latest Forbes list of America's richest people with a fortune estimated to be $57 billion. It's the 15th year in a row that the visionary behind the computer revolution has topped the ratings. But the rich are not getting richer, Forbes reveals. Several fortunes have dwindled significantly. But don't squirt too many tears for the rest of these top-ten richies:
- Warren Buffet, investor, $50 billion.
- Lawrence Ellison, Oracle founder, $27 billion.
- Jim Walton, Wal-Mart, $23.4 billion.
- S. Robson Walton, Wal-Mart, $23.3 billion.
- Alice and Christy Walton, Wal-Mart, $23.2 billion each.
- Michael Bloomberg, media mogul, $20 billion.
- Charles and David Koch, Koch Industries, $19 billion each.
(Read more Bill Gates