Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
2-Year-Old Girl Becomes
Youngest US Mensa Member
May 26, 2021 3:01 AM CDT
2-Year-Old Girl Becomes Youngest US Mensa Member
Kashe Quest has an IQ of 146
- At just 2 years old, Kashe Quest has become the youngest member of American Mensa, Fox LA reports in an exclusive interview with the toddler and her mom. Sukhjit Athwal says she and Kashe's father started noticing from a young age that their daughter had an excellent memory, knowing...
After Cops Raid Party,
Mensa Applications Surge
Jun 5, 2017 8:18 AM CDT
After Cops Raid Party, Mensa Applications Surge
'We do want new members, but perhaps not in this way,' says Mensa Sweden
- Police had to break up a loud party in the wee hours of the morning at a hotel, an otherwise ho-hum event that wouldn't be making headlines except for the group involved. That would be Mensa, the exclusive society that accepts only those with the very highest IQs, reports...
Sep 8, 2015 3:52 PM CDT
Preteen Girl Has Higher IQ Than Einstein
Lydia Sebastian just got perfect score on Mensa IQ test
- A 12-year-old girl in England just scored higher on a Mensa IQ test than notorious high-IQ-havers Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. Now, you might think such a thing would require months of practicing. Well, guess again. The
Colchester Daily Gazette
reports high-schooler Lydia Sebastian didn't really prepare at all....
Mensa Helping the
Brilliant Find Love
Jun 26, 2014 9:42 AM CDT
Mensa Helping the Brilliant Find Love
Thanks to new Match.com partnership
- Good news for brainiacs who are struggling to find love: Match.com has partnered with Mensa to help bring the IQ-blessed together. This week saw the launch of a Mensa-specific channel on Match.com dubbed Mensa Match , where, as
explains, access is limited to those who meet Mensa'...
Jun 12, 2014 10:52 AM CDT
10-Year-Old Graduates From High School
Tanishq Abraham wants to cure cancer, be president
- Tanishq Abraham has modest goals for a 10-year-old—he'd like to cure cancer and become president. Which probably seems realistic to the Sacramento prodigy, because Abraham just became one of the youngest children to ever graduate high school, earning him a letter of congratulations from Barack Obama. "It...
New Tech Toys Boost Laptop, iPhone
Sep 12, 2007 8:25 PM CDT
New Tech Toys Boost Laptop, iPhone
iMuffs and laptop chargers ready for today's tech-lovers
-style briefcases may not be folding into cars just yet, but today's go-getters need more than just an ol' laptop and iphone.
picks out tools for the entrepreneurs of today:
iMuffs Bluetooth Headset: Elegant cordless headphones that work with your ipod and cell phone to deliver topnotch
Popular on Newser
Singer's Decision to Catch COVID on Purpose Kills Her
Removal of Roosevelt Statue Begins
Alec Baldwin Sued by Family of Fallen Marine
Decrepit Zero-Bedroom Home Sells for 'Head-Scratcher' Price
FBI Searches Congressman's Home
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.