Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
He 'Lost' a Toy When He Was 7. 40 Years Later, It's Found
Playmobil cone sat in man's lung for decades, until docs extracted it
- For more than a year, he had a nagging cough. Finally, the 47-year-old from the UK went to a clinic—and got the surprise of his life. The BBC reports that X-rays showed a spot on the man's lung, but it wasn't a tumor. It was a "...
Toy Figurine Incites Racism Claims
Mom says toy came with 'slave collar' for black figure
- A California mother is outraged over what she claims is a racist toy her 5-year-old son received for his birthday, the
reports. Ida Lockett says she was helping her son put together a Playmobil pirate ship set when she came to instructions to put a shackle around the...
Playmobil Demands Pastor Stop Crucifying Toys
- Playmobil has demanded that a German pastor stop using its toys to depict Bible scenes, reports the
h. One plastic human figure has been given breasts to be a naked Eve, and another has been nailed to a cross. Photos of the altered figures have been posted on the internet....
Popular on Newser
Site Co-Founder Quits, Saying Biden Article Was Censored
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
He Was Waiting for a Bus in NYC. Then, a Horrifying Plunge
Star Couple Makes Big News
Paralyzed 11 Seconds Into His First Game, He Became an 'Inspiration'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.