Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Pugh to Detractors: 'Why Are
You So Scared of Breasts?'
Jul 11, 2022 6:25 PM CDT
Pugh to Detractors: 'Why Are You So Scared of Breasts?'
She addresses 'vulgar' criticism after wearing sheer gown to fashion event
- Florence Pugh shared photos of herself in a sheer gown on Instagram Sunday—and fired back at men who criticized her body after she wore the dress Valentino haute couture show in Rome. She said many commenters "aggressively" told her about how she should be "embarrassed by being...
Madonna Sees Sexism
as Instagram Removes Photos
Nov 26, 2021 3:55 PM CST
Madonna Sees Sexism as Instagram Removes Photos
Image showed the singer's nipple
- Madonna is ticked at Instagram after the platform removed photos in which she bared a nipple. The 63-year-old called out the company as she reposted the images with a tactfully placed heart emoji, reports
. “It is still astounding to me that we live in a culture that allows...
Whitney Cummings Perfectly
Deals With Photo Threats
Aug 13, 2019 11:28 AM CDT
Whitney Cummings Perfectly Deals With Photo Threats
When some tried to extort comedian over racy image, she reposted it herself
- Comedian Whitney Cummings is winning plaudits for how she dealt with trolls' attempts to extort her over a racy image. Instead of caving to them, she reposted the image herself. "They all must think I'm way more famous than I am, but they also must think I'm...
Male or Female Nipple?
You Aren't Supposed to Know
Jan 19, 2017 10:50 AM CST
Male or Female Nipple? You Aren't Supposed to Know
Instagram account founders challenge social media rules on female nudity
- Protest takes many forms, and for some 54,000 followers on Instagram, that form is the nipple. Only female nipples are banned on Instagram, and critics who see that as a double-standard have launched the Genderless Nipples account to encourage people to post close-ups of their own. "You can’...
5 Body Parts
Jul 14, 2012 4:52 PM CDT
5 Body Parts We
Wisdom teeth, tailbones, and male nipples top the list
- With so many body parts, can we expect them all to be useful? LiveScience lists those that do bugger-all, like wisdom teeth and body hair. To wit:
: Our jaws have gotten smaller, so wisdom teeth can't fit anymore. Plus dental hygiene keeps our teeth from falling out
Dec 6, 2011 5:42 PM CST
Smokers May Lose Their Nipples
At least for those who get breast lifts or reductions
- A plastic surgeon wants smokers to know: If you light up within a month of a breast lift, your nipples could literally drop off. That's because smoking can reduce blood flow to some parts of the anatomy. If those body parts don't get blood, they die, writes Anthony...
Hasselbeck Returns to
, Talks Nipple
Oct 19, 2009 1:51 PM CDT
Hasselbeck Returns to
, Talks Nipple
Elisabeth accidentally sent racy photo of baby, cleavage to family
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck was back from maternity leave and in her old form this morning on
, chatting amicably with Whoopi and company about Rush Limbaugh, David Letterman—and her nipple. That’s right, Hasselbeck showed off a photo of her baby, and told an anecdote of a far racier...
Jun 22, 2009 10:05 AM CDT
Posh Inspires Nipple Surgery Fad
- Victoria Beckham has apparently helped fuel a mini-fad of nipple surgery following rather noticeable changes that she has been flaunting behind T-shirts, reports the
. The operations--which the former Spice Girl may or may not have had--can modify size, color, and shape. One busy London clinic reports a 30%...
Popular on Newser
M&M's Brouhaha Was Indeed a Super Bowl Ad Stunt
Cincy Mayor: Yeah, I Deserved Being Called a 'Jabroni'
Man's Body Found in SUV After It's Towed Away
Some Think Twice About Wearing a Wetsuit in SF
24 Actor Annie Wersching Dies at 45
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.