Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Mom Blasts 'Blackly Naked' Butts of Notre Dame Students
Mother's letter to student paper calls out 'legging problem' on campus
- A woman who IDed herself as a "Catholic mother of four sons" called out "a problem that only girls can solve" in a letter Monday to the University of Notre Dame's student newspaper—but her note is having the opposite effect of what she wanted. In her...
Urban Outfitters 'Jumps the Shark' With Halloween Costume
The social media 'influencer' outfit comes with leggings and a pseudo-sports bra and costs $59
- Paying $59 for "a package of crap" is how the Verge describes the experience of buying Urban Outfitters' newest Halloween costume . The good news, though, if you pony up the cash for a pair of grayish leggings and "sports bra" (really a very short crop top with zero...
Lawsuits Filed Over 'Buttery Soft' Leggings
Customers say they tear easily
- What's not to love about buttery soft leggings? When they tear as easily as "wet toilet paper," which a class action lawsuit alleges about the famously soft leggings put out by LuLaRoe. A pair of customers filed the lawsuit in California, reports Consumerist , accusing the company, which...
United's Leggings Decision Backfires on Social Media
Girls were barred from boarding
- United Airlines got embroiled in a social media controversy about leggings over the weekend. On Sunday, a gate agent in Denver refused to allow three girls to board a flight to Minneapolis because their leggings were deemed inappropriate, reports the
New York Times
. One of the three was able to...
Girl's First Day at New School Ruined by Pair of Leggings
A mother is irate after her 11-year-old was punished for wearing a tunic and leggings
- It's safe to say that 11-year-old Bella's first day of middle school in Lansing, Kan., didn't go according to plan. Just after 8am last Wednesday she texted her mother, Kimberly Jones, to say that she "got dress coded" and had to wear sweatpants over her flowered...
Mom's Rant on How Not to Wear Leggings Goes Viral
They shouldn't be too tight, too sheer, and should 'cover your tail'
- Jamie Higdon Randolph loves her leggings. "They are comfortable. They don't cut into you, they're always the right length. … You can dress them up, you can dress them down," the Tennessee woman says. What she doesn't love is how some people are wearing them....
12 Steps LiLo Must Take to Save Her Career
Lose the fake tan, the blond dye job, and the leggings for a start
- Lindsay Lohan’s bad publicity parade marches on, but all hope is not lost: Tracey Harrington McCoy fully backs a LiLo career comeback, and she outlines a 12-step program on PopEater :
No more fake tanning
: It’s one thing to promote your line of spray tanner. It’s another to
Ashley: I'm Surprised I Didn't End Up Like Britney
Instead, she has two thriving fashion lines
- Ashley Olsen grew up in the public eye, and her early career “was almost like I was in the army,” she tells
. “That’s why I look at Britney, and I’m surprised I didn’t end up like her.” Instead of hitting therapy...
Popular on Newser
Suspected Culprit Emerges in Mystery 'Havana Syndrome'
USA Today Breaks With Tradition on 2020 Race
Killer Peter Madsen Escapes Prison
Head Injury Left Lost Hiker Unable to Walk
Biden, Trump in Dead Heat in One Battleground State
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.