Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Mom: New Clues in 3-Year Search for Kyron Horman
Volunteers comb Portland for missing boy
- A breakthrough at last in the Kyron Horman case? The mother of the Oregon boy who disappeared on June 4, 2010, says a search in the Portland area turned up "a lot of things and possibly evidence." Around 60 volunteers and 10 search dogs were involved in the...
Terri Horman Tried to Abduct Own Daughter
Stepmom started affair after Kyron went missing: Court docs
- The case against Kyron Horman’s stepmother continues to get more damning and more bizarre: Terri Horman is now accused of trying to kidnap her own daughter. Two days after Kaine Horman took their daughter and left Terri, she went to his gym “looking to ‘abduct’ her daughter”...
Kyron Horman's Dad Says He Suspects Stepmom
He talks failed polygraphs, postpartum depression
- Terri Horman's circle of supporters is smaller by at least one: A court document released yesterday shows that, in his request for a restraining order, Kaine Horman told a judge he believes Terri is involved in son Kyron's disappearance. He also said that investigators told him that his wife tried...
Man Says Terri Horman Tried to Pay Him to Kill Her Hubby
The case of missing child Kyron Horman gets weirder
- Restraining orders, 911 calls, and tales of murder-for-hire: New twists continue to arise in the odd case of Kyron Horman. The latest comes from a landscaper who had been employed by the family—he said the missing 7-year-old's stepmom asked him to kill her husband six or seven months before...
Family to Stepmom: 'Bring Kyron Home'
Terri Horman anonymously defends herself online
- The mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman went so far as to call out his stepmother in a news conference yesterday. “We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” said Desiree Young as Kyron’s father—and Terri’s estranged husband—stood by....
Case Builds Vs. Kyron Horman Stepmom
Dad proved she was imminent threat to get order; she lawyers up
- Things are not looking good for Terri Horman: A 911 call made from the Horman home the day Kyron's father walked out on his wife is now part of the investigation into the 7-year-old's disappearance. Oregon police have declined to discuss the reason for the call, but a judge has...
Missing Boy's Dad Walks Out on Stepmom
Husband leaves as suspicion turns to her
- The father of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman has walked out on his wife, who has become the focus of a police investigation into her stepson's disappearance. Terri Horman was the last to see 7-year-old Kyron. She told police she dropped him off at his elementary school early this month,...
Cops Focus on Stepmom in Missing Boy Case
Police track her cell phone records to island
- Police are focusing on the activities of the stepmom of a 7-year-old boy she reported missing after claiming she dropped him off at his Oregon elementary school. Terri Moulton Horman's accounts of where she was the day stepson Kyron vanished don't jibe with her cell phone records, reports the
Popular on Newser
Ken Jennings Blasted for Tweet He Chose Not to Delete
Zooming From the Bathroom, in Hindsight, Was a Mistake
DOJ to Allow for Federal Execution by Firing Squad
Macy's Takes Heat Over 'Diverse Dance Group'
Spy Agency: Kim Is Taking 'Irrational' COVID Measures
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.