Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Bride-to-Be Stabbed After Her Own Bachelorette Party
Sherrie and Melissa Snader were assaulted in Louisville
- A bachelorette party ended in a seemingly unimaginable way early yesterday in Louisville, Kentucky. The bride-to-be and her sister were walking back to the Econo Lodge where they were staying when, as WHAS11 puts it, "some sort of interaction" reportedly occurred between the women and a man who approached...
Bachelorette Party Horror: 4 Killed in Crash in Wine Country
Driver fled scene after T-boning limo, now charged with DWI
- Four women at a bachelorette party in New York wine country were killed yesterday and two others were seriously injured after a limousine was hit by a pickup truck in eastern Long Island, law enforcement officials said. The limousine was leaving a winery and making a U-turn at a blinking...
Bride, 4 Others Killed When Limo Bursts Into Flames
Women died trapped in limo on San Mateo bridge
- A newlywed bride and four of her friends were killed in California on Saturday when the limo they were riding to a bridal shower burst into flames on the San Mateo Bridge, trapping them inside. Four other women and the driver escaped the burning car and survived, but two are...
Bride-To-Be Paralyzed by Bachelorette Party Prank
Accident leaves Rachelle Friedman unable to walk, wed
- A North Carolina woman was paralyzed after a bachelorette party prank, and the accident has left her unable to walk
to wed because of health insurance trouble. A month before she was to marry boyfriend Chris Chapman, Rachelle Friedman was partying with her girlfriends when they decided to take...
The New Bachelor Party Excess: Food
Goodbye strippers, hello suckling pig
- Heading to a bachelor party soon? Instead of waking up the next morning wondering, “Do you remember anything?” you might find yourself saying, “Do you remember the agnolotti with the octopus and the pork belly?” More and more soon-to-be brides and grooms are opting to spend their dollar...
Popular on Newser
NHL Team Drops Prospect Over His Actions as a Teen
Kanye's Birthday Gift to Kim: a 'Special Surprise From Heaven'
He Was Waiting for a Bus in NYC. Then, a Horrifying Plunge
Cop in Breonna Taylor Shooting Sues Her Boyfriend
Inmate 77827-112 Starts Her Sentence Early
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.