Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Letter Detailing Sex Claims Against Mark Hurd Released
Gloria Allred outlined Jodie Fisher's allegations in June 24, 2010, letter
- There's no statute of limitations on juicy details, as evidenced by the amount of media attention a June 24, 2010, letter is getting. AllThingsD yesterday posted the letter, written by infamous celeb attorney Gloria Allred to Mark Hurd, the former CEO of Hewlett-Packard. He stepped down last year in...
HP CEO Stopped Hiring Me When I Turned Down Sex: Fisher
Details emerge in sexual harassment suit
- In her lawsuit, actress-turned-event planner Jodie Fisher alleged that HP stopped hiring her after she refused to have sex with CEO Mark Hurd, the AP reveals, in the first public airing of the substance of the suit that got Hurd fired. From 2007 to 2009, Fisher planned networking events for...
Angry HP Board Says Hurd Deal Undermined Probe
Sex harass deal impeded talks
- The Hewlett-Packard board ousted former CEO Mark Hurd not because of sexual harassment charges against him, but because the board felt he went behind its back to settle with the woman who made the charges. Board members thought Hurd's deal with former actress and HP management consultant Jodie Fisher botched...
Jodie Fisher's Skin Flick Past
Attorney calls her films 'R-rated'
- Jodie Fisher, the one-time reality show star who accused Hewlett Packard CEO Mark Hurd of sexual harassment, has a steamy past…in film. Gawker naturally took a peek at her IMDB page and discovered that the “plot keywords” that appear on her profile include “erotica,” “cult...
Sex Harass Victim 'Sorry' Hewlett CEO Lost Job
Jodie Fisher says resignation wasn't intention
- The former actress who accused Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd of sexual harassment says she's "surprised and saddened" he lost his job over her allegations. Jodie Fisher, 50, worked for HP's marketing department from 2007 to 2009, earning up to $5,000 per event to meet and greet executives. She...
Ousted HP CEO Settles Sex-Harass Case
Mark Hurd will pay accuser undisclosed sum directly
- Ousted Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd has settled allegations of sexual harassment lodged against him by a female contract worker, a person with intimate knowledge of the case told the AP late yesterday. The source told the AP that Hurd agreed to pay the woman, but wouldn't reveal the size of...
Sex-Harass Probe Brings Down HP CEO
Mark Hurd resigns after investigation finds he violated 'business conduct' standards
- Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd is stepping down following a sexual-harassment probe that found other violations of company standards, HP said today. Hurd decided to leave after the investigation into a sexual-harassment claim made against him and the company by a former HP contractor, according to the firm. The probe found...
Popular on Newser
Pastor to Trump: 'the Lord' Told Me Who Will Win
First-Grade Remote Class Turns Absolutely Horrifying
One Emerging Factor May Help Trump's Chances
Senator's Treatment of Name 'Kamala' Gives Boost to Rival
Court: Man Who Wouldn't Shake Woman's Hand Can't Be Citizen
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.