Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Dad Sues for $80M in Drowning of 3 Kids
He blames city, county for ex-girlfriend's suicide drive into Hudson
- The sad story of a New York mother who committed suicide by driving into the Hudson River in April, drowning three of her four young children, now has a hefty lawsuit attached. The kids' biological father is suing the city of Newburgh and Orange County for a total of $80...
Suicide Mom Updated Facebook Before Plunge
'This is it,' Lashanda Armstrong typed on BlackBerry
- Just before her death, a mother who drowned herself and her children used her BlackBerry to update her Facebook status. It read: “I'm sorry everyone forgive me please for what I'm gonna do…This is it!!!" Less than half an hour later, Lashanda Armstrong drove off...
Suicide Mom to Kids: You're All Dying With Me
'I've made a mistake,' she says seconds before drowning
- "If I'm going to die, you're all going to die with me," a distraught mom told her four children before plunging her minivan into the Hudson River. But seconds before Lashanda Armstrong drowned with her three youngest kids, she told 10-year-old son Lashaun: "I've made a mistake....
Boy, 10, Escaped Hudson Mom's Van by Window
Mother drove minivan into Hudson River, killing herself, 3 kids
- Tough new details are emerging in the story of the 25-year-old mother who killed herself and three of her children by driving a minivan into the Hudson River . It turns out that the lone survivor, 10-year-old Lashaun Armstrong, escaped by opening a power window and climbing out after his mother...
NY Mom Drowns Self, 3 Kids After Domestic Fight
Police say 4th child released before woman drove into Hudson River
- The bodies of a New York woman and her three young children were pulled from the Hudson River last night after what police believe was a murder-suicide sparked by a domestic dispute. The mother drove her minivan and the children—two boys, ages 5 and 2, and an 11-month-old girl—...
Popular on Newser
Ken Jennings Blasted for Tweet He Chose Not to Delete
Doctor Has 'Chilling' Warning in Viral COVID Video
'Zombie' COVID-Infected Mink Re-Emerging From Graves
SCOTUS Sides With Religious Groups Over COVID Restrictions
DOJ to Allow for Federal Execution by Firing Squad
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.