Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
bin Laden Wives:
May 25, 2012 10:25 AM CDT
Interrogator on bin Laden Wives: 1 Interesting, 2 Boring
But Pakistani intelligence agent learned little
- Osama bin Laden's three wives mostly stayed mum while being questioned, reveals the Pakistani intelligence agent who interrogated them. Despite speaking with them (or, at least, trying to) once or twice a week for months, the agent tells Reuters he didn't garner much that was useful. But it...
Bin Laden Wife: 'I Want to
Be Martyred With You'
May 12, 2011 11:11 AM CDT
Bin Laden Wife: 'I Want to Be Martyred With You'
Amal al-Sadah was determined to stay with al-Qaeda leader
- Osama bin Laden's youngest wife, who was injured when she rushed the Navy SEALs during the raid on his compound, proved her loyalty to the al-Qaeda leader early on in their marriage. A year after the 1999 union, he told his wives they could leave Afghanistan and return home,...
Bin Laden's Youngest Wife
'Easygoing and Confident'
May 8, 2011 6:30 AM CDT
Bin Laden's Youngest Wife 'Easygoing and Confident'
Family described as conservative but not extremist
- Osama bin Laden's youngest wife, who was injured last week in the raid that killed the al-Qaeda leader, was a "very good overall person," from a large, respected Yemeni family, a relative tells CNN . "The family had no extremist views, even though they came from a...
Popular on Newser
Judge Declares Florida Abortion Law Unconstitutional
Supreme Court Puts a Big Case on Next Term's Docket
Radio Station Abruptly Starts Playing Same Song on a Loop
Suspect in Star Cyclist's Murder Is Caught
Mom of Hospital Escapee: 'Terrified for the Community'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.