Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 1,831,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Fox's Ed Henry Delivers Emotional On-Air News
Correspondent is donating part of his liver to his sister this week
Fox & Friends
came back from a commercial break on Sunday morning, chief national correspondent Ed Henry delivered some unexpected news: "So, I'm going to donate part of my liver on Tuesday," he told his co-hosts, per Mediaite . See the clip here . Henry struggled with his...
Fox News Correspondent Off the Air After Alleged Affair
Las Vegas hostess says she and Ed Henry 'pretty much just have sex'
- Fox News has taken reporter Ed Henry off the air—at least for the time being—after reports of an affair with a Las Vegas hostess surfaced this week, Politico reports. Henry has been Fox News' chief White House correspondent since 2011.
In Touch Weekly
was the first to report...
Obama Needles Fox Reporter as Romney 'Spokesman'
President jabs back after Ed Henry quotes the GOP candidate
- Was that a little White House-Fox News friction at President Obama's press conference today? When the network's Ed Henry asked about US reaction to Iran's alleged Saudi plot —and used a quote by Mitt Romney critical of Obama to do so—Obama responded, "Well, I...
White House, Fox News Feud Plays Out in Press Room
Jay Carney snipes with Ed Henry for second straight day
- The frosty relations between the White House and Fox News have played out on two consecutive days via testy exchanges between Jay Carney and Fox correspondent Ed Henry, reports the Huffington Post . Today, when Henry pressed Carney on why the White House hasn't presented a debt plan to the...
Popular on Newser
Ben & Jerry's 'Just Put All Corporate Statements to Shame'
Last Pension Tied to Civil War Has Been Paid Out
Fauci Has Good News, Not as Good News on Vaccine
After Post About Looters, Law & Order Writer Out of a Job
In 'Major Upset,' Steve King Is Out
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.