Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Rockets Star on Big
Award: 'It Means a Lot'
Jun 26, 2018 12:35 AM CDT
Rockets Star on Big Award: 'It Means a Lot'
James Harden is the new NBA MVP
- Third time was the charm for James Harden. The Houston Rockets star was voted the NBA's most valuable player after twice being runner-up, beating out four-time winner LeBron James and Anthony Davis of the New Orleans Pelicans at the NBA Awards on Monday night. Harden joined Michael Jordan as...
Jun 26, 2012 6:17 PM CDT
NCAA Star Anthony Davis Trademarks His Unibrow
Gets rights to 'Fear the Brow' slogan
- Anthony Davis has more assets than just his basketball skills. Poised to be the NBA's No. 1 draft pick this week, the single-browed star is ready to go pro: He's already trademarked a pair of eyebrow-based slogans, "Fear the Brow" and "Raise the Brow." "...
Kansas for NCAA Title
Apr 3, 2012 4:00 AM CDT
Kentucky Beats Kansas for NCAA Title
Davis outstanding in 67-59 win
- Kentucky turned out to be just too good for Kansas to overcome in the NCAA men's basketball final. The Wildcats—who dominated most opponents this season—beat the Jayhawks 67-59 to win their eighth national title and their first since 1998, reports the
Wall Street Journal
. Kentucky's Anthony...
Popular on Newser
Teen Defeated Their Daughters. They Forced Probe Into Her Gender
FBI Report Details Angelina Jolie's 2016 Plane Ride With Brad Pitt
Apple Warns of Serious Security Flaw
Planes on Final Approach to Airport Collide in Mid-Air
Finnish PM: 'I Resent' That Videos of Me Partying Leaked
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.