Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Hillary Has More
to Say About Bernie
Feb 1, 2020 6:30 AM CST
Hillary Has More to Say About Bernie
Clinton says Sanders didn't unify the Democratic party after 2016 primary
- Hillary Clinton is not done talking about Bernie Sanders. The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said in a podcast interview that aired Friday that Sanders didn't try to unify the party after losing the primary to her four years ago and that he and his supporters contributed to her loss...
'Go to Hell'
Nov 5, 2017 3:58 PM CST
Donna Brazile to Critics: 'Go to Hell'
Former DNC chair says she won't be quiet
- Donna Brazile has strong words for anyone who wishes she'd kept quiet instead of airing her implication that the Democratic National Committee essentially rigged the 2016 presidential primary for Hillary Clinton. "George, for those who are telling the me to shut up, they told Hillary that a couple...
Comey Announces Results
of New Clinton Email Review
Nov 6, 2016 2:47 PM CST
Comey Announces Results of New Clinton Email Review
FBI still doesn't believe she should be charged, he says
- Just as quickly as the bombshell was dropped, it disappeared: FBI Director James Comey said in a letter Sunday to the top Republicans on the House Oversight Committee that after reviewing newly discovered Hillary Clinton emails, the bureau still believes there's no reason for Clinton to be criminally charged....
Leaked Email: Clinton Looked
to Tech World During VP Search
Oct 18, 2016 2:29 PM CDT
Leaked Email: Clinton Looked to Tech World During VP Search
Bill Gates, Tim Cook, others among those considered
- Hillary Clinton may have picked America's dad Tim Kaine as her running mate, but in an alternate universe her veep was one of America's tech giants. A leaked email sent by Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and released by WikiLeaks Tuesday names Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and Apple...
Giuliani: Sorry About
Oct 13, 2016 12:17 PM CDT
Giuliani: Sorry About False Clinton 9/11 Claim
Clinton never actually claimed to be in New York on 9/11
- While campaigning for Donald Trump on Wednesday, Rudy Giuliani let loose on something he thought he heard Hillary Clinton say during the last presidential debate. "Don't tell me, if you said that, that you remember Sept. 11, 2001," he said. "I remember Sept. 11, 2001. Yes,...
Google Searches for 'Write-In'
Just Surged Massively
Oct 13, 2016 10:37 AM CDT
Google Searches for 'Write-In' Just Surged Massively
Searches hit record level since 2004
- Americans are apparently looking for someone, anyone, other than Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton to vote for in the presidential election—just as long as that someone isn't, you know, someone already on the ballot . Google Trends data shows that online searches for "write-in" jumped by more than...
Galifianakis Asks Clinton the
Important Questions on
Sep 22, 2016 10:39 AM CDT
Galifianakis Asks Clinton the Important Questions on
You know, like 'What happens if you become pregnant?'
- Zach Galifianakis asked Hillary Clinton the important questions during a
Between Two Ferns
interview on Funny or Die Thursday. Questions like: "Are you excited to be the first girl president?", "As secretary, how many words per minute could you type? And how does President Obama like his coffee?"...
We'll Release More
Sep 12, 2016 5:29 PM CDT
Clinton Campaign: We'll Release More Medical Records
'We could have handled it better'
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is scrambling to head off lasting damage from her brutal weekend, with aides promising to release more of her medical records following her bout of pneumonia and conceding they were too slow in providing information about her condition, the AP reports. Clinton abruptly left a 9/11...
Hillary Clinton Has Pneumonia
Sep 11, 2016 4:55 PM CDT
Hillary Clinton Has Pneumonia
Doctor discloses news after she abruptly leaves 9/11 event
- Hillary Clinton abruptly left a 9/11 anniversary ceremony Sunday after feeling "overheated," according to her campaign, and hours later her doctor disclosed that the Democratic presidential nominee had pneumonia, the AP reports. A video showed Clinton slumping and being held up by three people as she was helped...
Aug 31, 2016 12:21 PM CDT
Clinton More Unpopular Than Ever: Poll
She and Trump are almost equally disliked
- A new ABC News /
poll finds that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are equally unpopular with registered voters. Clinton's unpopularity went up 6 percentage points in three weeks, and the latest poll found that 56% of adults have an unfavorable view of her—a new record...
First Nancy Grace, Now
Dr. Drew's Show Canceled
Aug 26, 2016 10:49 AM CDT
First Nancy Grace, Now Dr. Drew's Show Canceled
HLN doesn't give an official reason for the move
- Dr. Drew Pinsky's run at HLN has come to a close. The network says in a statement that CNN and Pinsky "have mutually agreed" that after six years,
Dr. Drew On Call
will air its final episode Sept. 22. No reason was given for the move, but when...
Biden Slams Trump in First
Clinton Campaign Appearance
Aug 15, 2016 2:50 PM CDT
Biden Slams Trump in First Clinton Campaign Appearance
He's 'thoroughly unqualified'
- Vice President Joe Biden assailed Donald Trump's ability to lead America at home and abroad on Monday, branding him as indifferent to the needs of Americans in his first campaign appearance with Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, the AP reports. Biden told a crowd of about 3,000 at Riverfront...
Clinton Says She
Aug 5, 2016 3:44 PM CDT
Clinton Says She 'Short-Circuited' Answering Email Questions
And that's why some of her answers sounded like lies
- The ongoing he-said-she-said-the-FBI-said situation surrounding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server has gotten pretty confusing, perhaps no more so than for the candidate herself. Last Sunday, Clinton claimed FBI director James Comey "said my answers were truthful and what I've said is consistent with what...
Jun 9, 2016 1:18 PM CDT
Obama Endorses Hillary Clinton
'I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office'
- President Obama officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for president on Thursday, Politico reports. According to ABC News , the president made the endorsement via a video posted by the Clinton campaign. “I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office," Obama says in his...
Jun 6, 2016 6:05 PM CDT
Coming Soon: an Official Obama Endorsement
White House says announcement could come within days
- President Barack Obama is ready to make it official. With Hillary Clinton close to securing the Democratic nomination for president, Obama is on the verge of formally endorsing his former secretary of state and starting to aggressively make the case against Republican Donald Trump, the AP reports. White House officials...
Clinton Wins in Puerto Rico
Jun 5, 2016 9:08 PM CDT
Clinton Wins in Puerto Rico
She overwhelmed Bernie Sanders, AP reports
- Hillary Clinton overwhelmed Bernie Sanders in Puerto Rico's Democratic presidential primary on Sunday, putting her within striking distance of capturing her party's nomination, the AP reports. After a blowout victory Saturday in the US Virgin Islands and a decisive win in the US territory, Clinton is now less...
Jun 5, 2016 12:41 AM CDT
Clinton Wins All Virgin Islands Delegates
7 were at stake
- Hillary Clinton scored a sweeping win in the US Virgin Islands on Saturday, picking up all seven pledged delegates at stake as she inched tantalizingly close to the Democratic nomination, the AP reports. She is now just 60 delegates short of the 2,383 needed to advance to the November...
Jun 2, 2016 4:21 PM CDT
6 Biggest Clinton Lines on Trump
- As promised , Hillary Clinton on Thursday went after Donald Trump in major fashion, warning that he'd be dangerous to both the nation and the world as president. Some of the lines generating the most attention, via Politico , the
, the AP , and the
Hillary to Be
Apr 8, 2016 4:30 PM CDT
Bill Clinton Doesn't Want Hillary to Be President
Why else would he be sabotaging her campaign, columnist wonders
- "She can't divorce him," Slate's Michelle Goldberg notes about Hillary and Bill Clinton. "But she can fire him." And Goldberg says that's exactly what it's time for Hillary to do. She argues that Bill's behavior while campaigning for his wife in...
Feb 12, 2016 1:42 PM CST
Sanders Narrows Clinton's Lead Nationally
Meanwhile, Trump continues to cruise
- Following his decisive victory in the New Hampshire primary this week, Bernie Sanders narrowed the gap between himself and Hillary Clinton in a national poll released Friday, the Hill reports. According to the Morning Consult survey , Clinton has the support of 46% of likely Democratic voters versus Sanders' 39%. It'...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Screenshots Live Forever, as Santos Is Now Finding Out
Someone Is Hiding Razor Blades in Gas Pump Handles
Jay Leno Cannot Catch a Break
Is It 'the Largest Con in Corporate History'?
Fed-Up Rod Stewart Offers to Pay for People's Hospital Scans
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.