Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Colorado Teen Charged as Adult in Girl's Killing
Austin Sigg sexually assaulted victim: Cops
- Prosecutors say a teenager who allegedly confessed to killing a 10-year-old Colorado girl and attacking a runner also sexually assaulted the girl. Seventeen-year-old Austin Sigg was charged as an adult with 17 counts in both cases today, including four murder charges. If convicted as an adult, Sigg faces up to...
Prosecutors: Teen Confessed to Ridgeway Murder
Austin Reed Sigg also confessed to May assault, they say
- Austin Reed Sigg, who was arrested yesterday on suspicion of murdering 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway, has confessed to the abduction and killing, prosecutors said today. The Colorado 17-year-old also confessed to an assault on a 22-year-old female runner in May. Sigg made his first court appearance today. Authorities say they have...
17-Year-Old Arrested in Ridgeway Murder
Will file charges in May abduction as well
- Colorado police have arrested the person they suspect killed Jessica Ridgeway and abducted a woman near Ketner Lake this spring, ABC 7 in Denver reports. At a news conference today, police identified the suspect as 17-year-old Austin Reed Sigg, saying they'd found him after getting a call last night...
Cops Link Chemical-Rag Attack to Killer of Colorado Girl
And say small wooden cross may be a clue
- A terrifying chemical-rag attack earlier this year may help police find the killer of a 10-year-old Colorado girl, the
reports. Still investigating the murder of Jessica Ridgeway, police have released a description of a young man with brown hair who allegedly tried to abduct a Denver-area woman on...
Cops Confirm: Body of Missing Colorado Girl Found
FBI asks Denver residents to help find killer of Jessica Ridgeway
- Colorado police confirmed today that a body they found is that of 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway, who vanished while walking to school last week, KDVR reports. "Our focus has changed from a search for Jessica to a mission for justice for Jessica," said the police chief of Westminster, a...
Body Found Amid Search for Missing Colo. Girl
But police won't say if it belongs to 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway
- Colorado police hunting for a missing 10-year-old girl have found a body about seven miles from where she disappeared, but they wouldn't say if it was hers. Indeed, at a brief press conference a police spokesman said the search for Jessica Ridgeway remains ongoing, the AP reports. The girl...
Popular on Newser
It Started With a Cough, Ended With Rapper's Arrest at Disney
'Sketchy Andy': I Tore Down the Monolith
Trump: Terminate Social Media Shield or I'll Veto Defense Bill
They Hoped to Adopt. They Walked Into a 'Baby Mill'
Cops: Boy, 5, Killed After Being Forced to Get Out of the Car
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.