Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 1,643,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Louisville's Ware: No, I Never Want to See the Video
Basketball player says he'll be back after broken leg
- Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware has one thing in common with the rest of America: He never wants to see video of the bone-snapping injury he suffered on the court Sunday. "I don't plan on seeing the video," he tells CNN . "I honestly never want to...
Ware Heads Back to Campus After Gruesome Injury
Plans to be on the bench watching game this weekend
- "Back to my brothers I go," tweeted Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware today. He's on crutches and out of an Indianapolis hospital two days after snapping his leg in a gruesome mid-game injury , reports AP . Ware is headed back to campus and hopes to accompany the team...
Gruesome Injury Rocks NCAA Tourney
Louisville's Ware urges teammates to win after leg snaps in two places
- Louisville guard Kevin Ware is recovering from what commentators say is the most horrific injury they've ever seen in a basketball game. Ware snapped his right leg in two places as he landed from a jump in the first half of the Cardinals' Midwest Regional final against Duke, leaving...
Popular on Newser
Ex-NFL QB Ryan Leaf Arrested in Calif.
NYT Publishes a Devastating Sunday Cover
Amid Pandemic, Rats Getting Increasingly Desperate
Trump Has a New Pitch: the 'Big Bang'
RIP, Hitler's Alligator
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.