Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
LeBron Injures Pro Golfer's Wife During Game
He crashes into Ellie Day, wife of Jason
- Scary moment in an NBA game Thursday night: LeBron James crashed into the wife of pro golfer Jason Day while chasing a loose ball, and she ended up leaving the arena on a stretcher, reports Cleveland.com . The good news is that Ellie Day was released from the hospital early...
Jason Day Wins First Major, Breaks a Tiger Record
'I didn't expect I was going to cry'
- A year of major heartache ended with Jason Day breaking through in a major way today at the PGA Championship. Day never gave Jordan Spieth or anyone else much of a chance at Wisconsin's Whistling Straits. He closed with a 5-under 67 for a three-shot victory and broke Tiger...
Kid, 14, Makes Cut Despite Penalty; Tiger Near Lead
Guan Tianlang survives after 1-stroke penalty for slow play
- The two big story lines from the Masters continue to deliver:
The 14-year-old from China, already the youngest player ever to tee off at the event, made the cut at 4-over. This despite the fact that he got penalized one stroke on the 17th for slow play. (It
Popular on Newser
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
The Election Polls Are Wrong
An 'Unprecedented' Ransomware Assault Is Underway
One of the Final Places Without COVID Reports First Cases
At One Hospital, 80% of COVID Patients Had This in Common
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.