Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Mother of Serial Killer Michael Madison Fatally Stabbed
Diane Madison's grandson is accused of her murder
- The mother of East Cleveland serial killer Michael Madison was found dead in her Cleveland home Saturday, and her 18-year-old grandson has been charged with her murder. Police say Jalen Plummer stabbed Diane Madison, variously reported as 67 or 62, to death around 12:15am that day, Cleveland.com reports....
Victim's Dad Jumps Over Table to Attack Killer in Crazy Court Video
Michael Madison was sentenced to death
- The father of a woman killed by a convicted sex offender dove across a courtroom table to attack him Thursday, shortly after a judge sentenced the defendant to death for killing three people and wrapping their bodies in garbage bags, the AP reports. Van Terry, the father of Shirellda Terry,...
Cleveland IDs All 3 Murder Victims; 'Nowhere Near Done'
Women ranged in age from 18 to 38
- The names of all three women recently found dead in Cleveland have now emerged. Angela Deskins, 38, had been missing since June 7 . Shetisha Sheeley, 28, was described by a minister as "lighthearted but a loner." Sheeley didn't live in East Cleveland, said her mother, who was...
Sex Offender Confesses to 1 Cleveland Murder: Cops
And 1 of the 3 victims is identified
- Police tell WKYC that Michael Madison, the registered sex offender suspected in the murders of three women in Cleveland, has confessed to one of the killings. He was charged with three counts of aggravated murder today, CBS News reports, and his bail has been set at $6 million. Meanwhile, one...
Foul Odor Led Cleveland Cops to Bodies
Michael Madison named as suspect, as police call off search
- Police responding to a report of a foul odor ultimately discovered three women's bodies in East Cleveland—one in a garage, another in a backyard, and the last in an empty home's basement, say police. But after a weekend spent hunting for more—and searching 40 abandoned homes...
Popular on Newser
Mysterious Monolith Discovered in Utah
Secret NYC Wedding Was Attended by Thousands
Congratulations, Trump Says, but Not to Biden
Pennsylvania, Nevada Certify Vote Results
Cop On the Job 4 Days Charged With Homicide
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.