Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 3,341,838+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Kenneth Cole Deletes His Kate Spade Tweet
He later tried to clarify why he called her an 'accessory'
- After news of Kate Spade's death broke, designer Kenneth Cole took to Twitter to post an #RIP message. It didn't go over well. "'I believed that I could, so I did.' She alone didn’t change the handbag world but she was an inspiring accessory,...
Kenneth Cole's Google Alert Leads to Good Deed
Designer decides to replace man's stolen bag
- Kenneth Cole has set up a Google alert for his name, and when the designer saw a bummer of a story pop up on said Google alert earlier this month, he decided to take action. The DNAinfo article was about a Brooklyn man who set his $300 Kenneth Cole tote...
Kenneth Cole Tweets Tactless Wordplay ... Again
Defends himself, says he's provoking 'dialogue about important issues'
- It appears Kenneth Cole didn't learn his lesson when he sent a very questionable tweet out into the world to promote his brand back in 2011. He's done it once again, this time using the situation in Syria, rather than Egypt, for inspiration, Gawker notes. "'Boots...
Popular on Newser
Kelly Preston Dead at 57
Search for Naya Rivera Has Come to an End
Elvis' Only Grandson Dead at 27
White House Criticism of Fauci Intensifies
Alleged Culprit Behind Racist Messages Is 12 Years Old
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.