Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
to Feed Me
Jul 1, 2014 6:44 PM CDT
Fired Nanny: Family Tried to Feed Me Dog Food
Diane Stretton calls her former employer a 'screaming Mimi'
- Will she move out by Friday or won't she? That remains to be seen, but in the meantime, the country's most infamous nanny is talking. In an interview with KTLA in which she wouldn't show her face, Diane Stretton today says she wasn't the nightmare—the...
Fired Nanny: I'll Move Out
When Weather Is Right
Jul 1, 2014 3:08 AM CDT
Fired Nanny: I'll Move Out When Weather Is Right
Diane Stretton says she won't budge until media back off
- The fired nanny who has been refusing to leave her former employers' home says she is now ready to go—when conditions are just right. Diane Stretton over the weekend emailed Marcella and Ralph Bracamonte's lawyer blaming the weather and the media for her failure to depart their California...
Nanny Who Wouldn't Leave
Home Is Gone, for Now
Jun 28, 2014 1:01 PM CDT
Nanny Who Wouldn't Leave Home Is Gone, for Now
But all her stuff is still at the residence
- The nanny who wouldn't leave seems to have left, at least temporarily. After a California family's strange plight made national headlines—they hired Diane Stretton as a live-in nanny, fired her after three months when she stopped working, then found that they couldn't legally boot her from...
to Move Out
Jun 27, 2014 12:11 PM CDT
Fired Live-In Nanny Refuses to Move Out
Marcella and Ralph Bracamonte say Diane Stretton stopped doing her job
- When they first hired their live-in nanny back in March, Marcella and Ralph Bracamonte say she "was awesome." For a few weeks. But then they say Diane Stretton started refusing to work, or even leave her room except at meal times—and when they tried to fire her,...
Popular on Newser
Judge Declares Florida Abortion Law Unconstitutional
Radio Station Abruptly Starts Playing Same Song on a Loop
Supreme Court Puts a Big Case on Next Term's Docket
Suspect in Star Cyclist's Murder Is Caught
Mom of Hospital Escapee: 'Terrified for the Community'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.