Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Kansas water slide
Here's How Much Family of Boy Killed on Waterslide Will Get
10-year-old Caleb Schwab was killed in 2016 at a Kansas water park
- The family of a 10-year-old boy who died on a giant waterslide at a Kansas water park will receive nearly $20 million in settlement payments, the AP reports, citing court documents. The largest payment to Caleb Schwab's family, $14 million, will come from SVV 1 and KC Water Park,...
Dad Recalls Final Words to Son Who Died on Water Slide
Caleb Schwab's parents talk to 'Good Morning America'
- The parents of a 10-year-old boy who died while riding on the world's tallest water slide at a water park in Kansas said they are still grieving but are thankful for the condolences they have received from around the world, the AP reports. In an interview Monday on
Source: Kansas Boy Was Decapitated on Waterslide
Other riders say their raft flew into the air
- The death of 10-year-old Caleb Schwab on the world's tallest waterslide was even more horrific than early reports indicated, a source tells the AP . The source says the boy, son of Kansas lawmaker Scott Schwab, was decapitated in the accident, which is being investigated but hasn't been explained...
What It's Like to Test Earth's Most Insane Water Slide
Kansas City's crazy 'Verruckt' slide tests first people
- If climbing up 264 steps, strapping yourself into an inflatable raft with Velcro, and plummeting 17 stories at speeds of up to 65mph isn’t your thing—well, just be glad you’re not the human guinea pigs doing a first run on the Verruckt , said by io9 to be...
Popular on Newser
Biden's Oil Remarks Are Resonating
First US Nest of Murder Hornets Found, Thanks to Dental Floss
One Baby Name Is Surging in Different Countries
County Hit by Surge Ends Mask Mandate
Walmart Sues Feds in Opioid Abuse Battle
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.